[Wien] The Rashba-effect calculations

Oleg Artamonov arto at mail.nnz.ru
Wed Sep 17 16:43:30 CEST 2008

Dear Peter Blaha,

Thanks for the discussion of my problem.
I try to use the bandstructure task to analyze the spin projection in the
tungsten.
In the "band structure" window I used the x qtl -so -up with QSPLIT=-1
instead of x lapw2 -band -qtl -up
and got the case.qtlup1 and case.qtltextup files. How can I plot the
bandstructure? It seems to me,
the x spaghetty -up will use the case.qtlup file instead of the case.qtlup1
one. Is this correct?

Thanks,
                Oleg Artamonov.