[Wien] Charge density for particular k and eigenvalue

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Sep 22 13:35:05 CEST 2008

If the particular eigenvalue is far enough away from everything else,
just specify EMIN EMAX for the E-range in lapw2 to calculate the
charge density just from eigenvalues within this range.

Eventually you have to recalculate this single k-point alone (lapw1 with
modified case.klist) and then select the E-window in lapw2.