[Wien] how to plot orbital dependent potential?

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Sep 29 10:01:04 CEST 2008

One cannot plot the orbital dependend potentials, since these are already
integral quantities.

case.vsp and vns are not in a format suited to be plotted with lapw5.
But when you use R2V in case.in0 you produce the total (and xc and coul) potentials
in a format suitable for plotting with lapw5 (The files case.vtotal and vsp+vns
contain the "same" information (besides some multiplication with r or some
sqrt(4pi) factors.)