[Wien] nn-bonglength factor

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Aug 7 07:55:08 CEST 2009

First thing you have to learn is to post "proper questions".
This includes that you give us some reasonable information
about the problem.

You wrote:   ... I get only Error and Warnings.

So what kind of errors ??? How should we know ???
You need to list at least part of the errors ...

Anyway, my guess: You did not follow the instructions on the screen in
"structgen". It says: You MUST call the function which sets the RMT radii.
Otherwise your RMT values will be 2.0 and this leads to overlapping
spheres and many errors ....