[Wien] Error

박지훈 firstchannel8 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 23:01:36 CEST 2009

Dear you,

I tried to calculate spin orbital. But everytime I get this error
: input conversion error, unit 5, file/home/wien/wiendata/aaaaa/aaaaa.inso

The file is the followings,

WFFIL
 4  1  0                      llmax,ipr,kpot
 -10.0000   1.50000           emin,emax (output energy window)
   0.  0.  1.                 direction of magnetization (lattice vectors)
 NX                           number of atoms for which RLO is added
 NX1   -4.97      0.005       atom number,e-lo,de (case.in1), repeat NX
times
 0 0 0 0 0                    number of atoms for which SO is switch off;
atoms

I want to know what the problem is...
I have tried for 6 hours, but I cannot figure out what the wrong is.

All my best,

Jihoon Park