[Wien] A intherface to ATAT

wien2k_ocm wien2k_ocm at 163.com
Sun Aug 9 15:14:21 CEST 2009

Hi,:
   I am a user of your WIEN2K Code,I write to you to ask whether there is  an
interface with  WIEN2k code to Alloy Theoretic Automated Toolkit (ATAT) Code,the
ATAT code told me that WIEN2K had writen a interface batween ATAT and WIEN2K, my
main object is to calculate the vibration and electornic entropy .if there is not
an interface ,how can I use the output of WIEN2K to calculate these ?
   Thank you ,I wish you advice.

Chumaoyou
Beijing General Reserch Institute For Nonferror Metals

没有广告的终身免费邮箱,www.yeah.net