[Wien] A intherface to ATAT

Juergen Spitaler juergen.spitaler at unileoben.ac.at
Mon Aug 10 15:58:29 CEST 2009

An interface between WIEN2k and ATAT has been developed
in our group and will be available in a few weeks, after some
final testing and clean-up. We will inform you via the WIEN2k
mailing list as soon as we are ready.

Juergen Spitaler

wien2k_ocm wrote:
> Hi,:
>    I am a user of your WIEN2K Code,I write to you to ask whether there is  an
> interface with  WIEN2k code to Alloy Theoretic Automated Toolkit (ATAT) Code,the
> ATAT code told me that WIEN2K had writen a interface batween ATAT and WIEN2K, my
> main object is to calculate the vibration and electornic entropy .if there is not
> an interface ,how can I use the output of WIEN2K to calculate these ?
>    Thank you ,I wish you advice.
>
> Chumaoyou
> Beijing General Reserch Institute For Nonferror Metals

Dr. J¨¹rgen Spitaler
Material Center Leoben and
Chair of Atomistic Modelling and Design of Materials, Leoben University
Franz-Josef-Stra?e 18
8700 Leoben
Tel.: ++43 (0)3842 402 4404
E-Mail: juergen.spitaler at unileoben.ac.at