[Wien] Ghost bands - Cubic HfO2

Hong Jiang jiang at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Mon Aug 17 06:51:01 CEST 2009

Some time ago I did some calculations for cubic HfO2, but did not find
any serious problems. In the beginning there was a Ghost-band warning,
but the QTL-B value is not as high as that. I got rid of the warning by
reducing the RMT value a little bit.  So it might be related to the RMT
value. In my case, I used RMT(Hf)=2.0 and RMT(O)=1.80.