[Wien] wave function for unit cell

Mohammad R. Rasoulian mrasolian at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:44:34 CEST 2009

Dear users

I know i can extract  Alm , Blm , U and Udot  coefficients of the APW basis
wave function for basis atom  in each k point from Case.almblm and
Case.radwf files.

now I have a question about wave function.
 How can i  extract the wave function of other atoms in unit cell ?
 should i multiply the coefficient to a phase factor ?

thanks for your guide .
best wishes.
Mohammad

Mohammad Reza Rasoulian
Computational Condensed Matter Research Lab
Physics Department, Isfahan University of Technology, Iran

Tel lab: +98 311 391 3731     Fax Office: +98311 391 3746