[Wien] 17th WIEN2k workshop - Request for information

Richard Clements rcle6782 at chem.usyd.edu.au
Fri Aug 21 09:54:40 CEST 2009

Dear WIEN2k community,

I am repectfully requesting information about the 17th WIEN2k workshop in
2010, if it will be held.

Are any preliminary details available regarding the location and
approximate time of the 17th WIEN Workshop, even if such details are
tentative? Will the program
contain some advanced topics as well as topics for new users?

The reason why I am requesting information ahead of the official
announcement for the workshop is because I need to lodge funding
applications to travel from
Australia to the workshop within the next few weeks.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Richard Clements
PhD Student
School of Chemistry, The University of Sydney and Bragg Insitute,
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation.