[Wien] Coupling and atomic correction energies for lanthenides

Subhra Kulshrestha kuls_gwl2 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 09:50:55 CEST 2009

Dear users,

I am doing some calculations for band structure of lanthenide compounds (bulk) in divalent and trivalent states.  I would like to obtain the value of coupling energies within the 4f shell and between this shell and 5d shell..  Is it already included in the total energy ?  If 'YES', where can I get these (coupling and atomic correction energies ?

Thanks,

Subhra Kulshrestha
Senior Research Fellow(CSIR), Condensed Matter Theory Group
School of Studies in Physics, Jiwaji University
Gwalior 474011  (M.P.) INDIA

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com