[Wien] cif2struct creates an empty file

Jonas Baltrusaitis jasius_1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 22:46:51 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just installed WIEN2k on the AMD64 based cluster, went through userconfig_lapw, started web interface, trying to create a case.

When I upload mcg732.cif file and execute cif2struct, it destroys mcg732.cif file and creates and empty mcg732.outputcif2struct file. Web interface also claims that I have no mcg732.struct file yet.

Admitting that something went wrong in configuration I can;t quite figure out what and where. What should I look for to execute cif2struct properly?

thanks

Jonas