[Wien] Spacegroup I2/m

wmppemam at lg.ehu.es wmppemam at lg.ehu.es
Sat Aug 29 09:35:49 CEST 2009

I2/m is a non-standard setting of the space group C2/m, N. 12 of the
International Tables. You have first to check which direction is your
monoclinic unique axis in the I2/m setting you are using.

Then, you can use for instance the program SETSTRU from the Bilbao
Crystallographic Server (www.cryst.ehu.es) to transform your structure to
the standard setting C2/m (with b unique axis).

J. Manuel Perez-Mato
Fac. Ciencia y Tecnologia,
Universidad del Pais Vasco, UPV
48080 BILBAO,