[Wien] failed compilation wien2k

Jeff DeReus jdereus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 21:48:08 CEST 2009

unfortunately, i just reinstalled mkl this morning as i was  thinking
something could have gone wrong during the initial install.  still nothing.

i have been looking for that mkl library since last week but figured
something was incorrect with what i was doing.  everything compiles cleanly
now.  time will tell if it will function properly.

i do appreciate the assistance on this matter.

Thank you,
JD