[Wien] LDA+U and Supercell: TETRA or ROOT in case.in2c?

Rolando Larico Mamani rlarico at if.usp.br
Wed Dec 2 19:01:39 CET 2009

Dear Prof. Blaha,

Thank you very much for your help.
I still have a doubt about it earlier.
Professor Blaha, when using LDA+U approximation, the results of the my
calculations for semiconductors materials are different if I use TETRA or ROOT.
Which one is correct?

Calculations with LDA+U approximation, the "ORB" using the density matrix of the
LAPWDM.
The subroutines that generate the density matrix are related directly to TETRA
in the LAPW2?
If they are related. How the they are related?

Thank you,

Rolando.

Rolando Larico Mamani
Departamento de Física dos Materiais e Mecânica
Instituto de Física, Universidade de São Paulo
Cidade Universitária CEP 05508-090
Caixa Postal 66318
São Paulo, SP, Brasil
e-mail: rlarico at if.usp.br