[Wien] Symposium announcement forward

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Dec 4 14:18:56 CET 2009

CALL FOR PAPERS

3rd International Symposium on Structure-Property Relationships in Solid
State Materials, Stuttgart 2010, SPSSM-2010

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the 3rd International
Symposium on Structure-Property Relationships in Solid State Materials
to be held in Stuttgart, Germany, at the Max-Planck-Institute for Solid
State Research from
Sunday, June 27th to Friday, July 2nd, 2010.

As described in the attached flyer, the primary goal of our meeting is
to gather experimental and theoretical solid state physicists, chemists,
and materials scientists and to discuss how specific physical properties
of materials are related to their chemical compositions and structures.

For details of this symposium, please visit our website:

http://www.fkf.mpg.de/conf/SPSSM-2010/index.html.

                    With kind regards,

Jürgen Köhler and Mike Whangbo

Important Dates:

Opening abstract submission: September 22, 2009

Deadline for Abstract Submission: April 1, 2010