[Wien] Problem with Energy Separation in LAPW2

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Dec 9 22:03:56 CET 2009

You said, this happens already in the first iteration ?

What are your RMT values of all atoms ?   RKmax ?

Are you sure, your structure is correct ?

The message 15 eigenvalues below -9. indicates that much more is
incorrect than just the energy parameters of atom 24.

I don't think you should put the E-parameters to -8 Ry. Probably you do
not expect eigenvalues in this range.

Hard to guess what you could have made wrong.