[Wien] [Wien2k User Group] Running Wien2k in different sessions

Abdullah Al-Sharif alsharif_ai at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 20 13:31:54 CET 2009

Hi

If you are using the web interface then you can simply open a new browser window
and login as usual. You can then start a new session while the first one is still
running. Of course the two sessions will share the machine's resources: cpu, memory ..
If you are typing the commands directly using a terminal, then it is obvious that you can
run many threads for each program.

good luck