[Wien] installation problem

Dr Aruna Chatterjee aruna_c at vsnl.net
Tue Dec 22 15:22:42 CET 2009

Dear wien2k users,
I am trying to install wien2k package on my new machine which has intel dual core as processor with 2.9 GHz speed. Capacity of hard disk memory is 2GB and operating is linux fedora version 8. I have successfully untarred and unzipped the package. But is facing with problem when Igave ./expand_lapw
The message appears as
                                     bash:./expand_lapw :/bin/csh:bad interpreter: No such file or directory
I do not know how to solve this problem. If anybody can help me.

Arun Kumar Chatterjee