[Wien] [Wien2k Users] Structure Generation of Solid Solution inWien2k

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Tue Dec 29 14:31:25 CET 2009

Dear Dr. Lawrence,
Thanks for the reply,
I have AB solid solution with A and B both occupying 10 different
nonequivalent positions.
That is to say we have a total of 10 different positions for A as well as
for B.
The atomic positions are all same.
With this, when I try to save the structure, it gives the error as same atom
cannot occupy the same atomic position.
So the struct file is not generated at all.
So how do we run supercell in this condition.

Can a solution to this be given please.
Moreover, how do we specify 60 % of the sites to be occupied by A in the
supercell program.

Thanks
Suddhasattwa Ghosh