[Wien] Re How to fix the atoms of slab during mini

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jul 7 17:20:59 CEST 2009

PS: Unfortunately, the mailing list did not work for the last 10 days or so.

That is pretty easy! Just read the input section of the mini program in the UG.
Putting 0 in the corresponding x,y,z, coordinates should not move this atom.

--
I am calculating a slab to simulated the surface. I want to relax the slab
with fixing the inner layer.

Best regards,

D.H. Guo
Hokkaido University