[Wien] Run-time problem

tyagi at barc.gov.in tyagi at barc.gov.in
Wed Jun 17 06:58:42 CEST 2009

Quoting Peter Blaha <pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at>:
I see the following error lines.Rest seems o.k. Should I remove all files and
try again to install.

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgoto
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [lapw1] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mohit/WIEN2k_09/SRC_lapw1'
make: *** [real] Error 2

and

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgoto
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [lapw1c] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mohit/WIEN2k_09/SRC_lapw1'
make: *** [complex] Error 2