[Wien] trial energy El in case.in1

Jian-Xin Zhu jxzhu at lanl.gov
Sun Mar 1 17:15:09 CET 2009

Dear Prof. Blaha,

Thanks for the explanation.

When we prepare the input file for LAPWSO, i.e., case.inso,
I should use always the first energy parameter E_1 and de (corresponding
to l=1),  rather than E_2 and de, in the case.in1 (or case.in1c) to set
the values of  E-param and de (in the line for atom-number, E-param for a
p_1/2 LO). Is it correct?

Best regards,

Jianxin