[Wien] convert clmsum to gaussian cube

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Mar 10 07:50:25 CET 2009

a) Do you know that xcrysden can do 3d plots ?
    you can also save the 3d-rho data and eventually convert them later
to your format.

b) Otherwise you need to do this yourself. lapw5 writes rho in a plane
    and you have to write a script that produces eg xy-planes through
the unit cell with varying z-parameter and collects all rho-planes into
the desired format.

c) clmsum does NOT contain rho (x,y,z), but in a semianalytic
representation.