[Wien] convert clmsum to gaussian cube

Florent Boucher Florent.Boucher at cnrs-imn.fr
Tue Mar 10 16:02:32 CET 2009

Dear Yurko,
I use some time to time an adapted version of lapw5 that do 3D grid file.
You just have to add in the in5 file the information for the third
direction.
By default, it generates a file with a format for Iris Explorer but you
can easily adapt it for whatever you want.
I have attached the tar file if you want to use it.
Regards
Florent

| Florent BOUCHER                    |                                    |
| Institut des Matériaux Jean Rouxel | Mailto:Florent.Boucher at cnrs-imn.fr |
| 2, rue de la Houssinière           | Phone: (33) 2 40 37 39 24          |
| BP 32229                           | Fax:   (33) 2 40 37 39 95          |
| 44322 NANTES CEDEX 3 (FRANCE)      | http://www.cnrs-imn.fr             |