[Wien] How to plot 2 dimensional FermiSurface

2002jiaxiaowen 2002jiaxiaowen at 163.com
Wed Mar 18 17:02:07 CET 2009

dear wien users
I know using Xcrysden we can plot the 3 dimensional Fermi surface.
However, because we are now carrying ARPES experiments which reflect more about the 2 dimension character of the electronic structure of materials, I want to get the 2 dimensional Fermi surface by Wien2k.
I tried to understand the .bxsf file generated by xcrysden but saddly got considerablly puzzled.
Does any one have the same experience and give me some help?
thanks
best regards