[Wien] AFM supercell

Roberto Iglesias roberto at uniovi.es
Fri Mar 20 10:13:17 CET 2009

Dear Gerhard
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I originally did
that and it works fine. However, I wanted to
check if it was possible to run the same thing
for a 2x2x2 supercell, for instance.
Would the two atoms in the P m-3m cell have the
same magnetic moment values as the 8 pairs in the
supercell? If that would be the case, I'd simply
forget about running the 16 atom case.

Best regards

Roberto

Roberto Iglesias Pastrana