[Wien] localization of Mn t2g orbital

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Mar 23 07:49:42 CET 2009

This cannot be done automatically in WIEN2k.

However, it is fairly easy to edit case.vorbup/dn and remove any
potential for the eg orbitals.
Now comes the next question: which are the eg orbitals ?

I suggest you check case.dmatup/dn and compare it with the numbers in
the scf2 file. (You also need to consider the off-diagonal terms).