[Wien] AFM supercell

ROBERTO LUIS IGLESIAS PASTRANA roberto at uniovi.es
Mon Mar 23 09:42:53 CET 2009

Dear Peter

Thank you very much for your comments. I will try to set a clean initialization from scratch to avoid any typos or errors with symmetry. My case.inst file has the spins flipped in between consecutive atoms (i.e., 2nd is flipped against the 1st, 4th against the 3rd, etc., up to the 16 atoms). Is that a correct setting? I'm using the initial 16-atom supercell as the case.struct_supergroup file. Would that be correct?
An then, in order to set up an AFM calculation properly, which would the non-primitive translation be?

Best regards

Roberto