[Wien] localization of Mn t2g orbital

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 13:57:03 CET 2009

Dear Peter Blaha and Pavel Novak Sir,
    Thank you  for your response...we will try  first the option given by
Dr.Peter Blaha Sir..that is whether we can remove the potential for eg
orbital explicitely from case.vorbup/dn by comparing case.dmatup/dn and scf2
file...although the solution seems to be a bit tough.... we will try and let
you know if we get any improvement of the result....Sir, thank you again for
your replies and suggestions...

Shamik Chakrabarti
M.Tech(Solid State Technology)
IIT Kharagpur