[Wien] regarding struct file

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Wed Mar 25 20:10:55 CET 2009

Dear Arun,

It seems that you really need to first better understand some basic
concepts of solid state science (crystallography, symmetry, ...) before
starting to use a periodic code such as Wien2k.
Many books are treating such basic concepts and I will advice you to
first clarify these fundamental points.

With my Best Regards

Xavier