[Wien] Invitation for CITSA 2010 Conference-First Call for Papers

Ali Reshak maalidph at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 9 22:11:11 CET 2009

The 7th International Conference on

  Cybernetics and Information Technologies, Systems and

Applications: CITSA 2010

in the context of

The 3rd International Multi-Conference on
Engineering and Technological Innovation: IMETI 2010

June 29th - July 2nd, 2010 – Orlando, Florida,
USA

Dear Colleagues,

I am going to
organize the session (Computational methods in Physics,
Chemistry and
Biology) in the 7th
International Conference on Cybernetics and Information Technologies, System
and Applications: CITSA 2010 (http://www.2010iiisconferences.org/CITSA).

 It will take place in Orlando, Florida, USA,
on June 29th to July 2nd, 2010.

On behalf of
the CITSA 2010 organizing Committee, I would like to invite you to participate
in this conference. You welcome to send me your paper.

I am looking
forward to see you in USA.

Ali Hussain
Reshak