[Wien] calculation with different RMT for the same atom

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Nov 10 15:35:12 CET 2009

When you do calculations with different RMT for hydrogens, chances are very high that the results
are bad. The H-wavefunctions from the large RMT will be much better converged than the other ones
and this may lead to some artificial charge transfer,.....

So you have to repeat your "other" calculations and reduce the spheres there.

PS: What "orbital dependend" functional did you use for hydrogen ???? (I hope NOT LFA+U ?)