[Wien] WIEN2k_9.2 - still missing/incompatible functions in lapack_lapw

Juergen Spitaler juergen.spitaler at unileoben.ac.at
Mon Oct 5 12:06:59 CEST 2009

Dear Prof. Blaha,
thank you for including the reported fixes in WIEN2k_09.2.

Unfortunately there are still problems with respect to
WIEN2k's lapack_lap libraries:

- SRC_lapw1:
  lapw1 compiles now using lapack_lapw,  but it gets stuck
  when executed. This had  happened to me before when
  I tried to include some version of dsytri.f in the lapack_lapw.
  So probably the problem is still due to dsytri.f, and another
  version of dsytri.f should be considered.

- SRC_dipan:
  When using lapack_lapw, several routines are missing:
  * In dgetrf, undefined references to  dgetf2, dlaswp, dlaswp, dgetf2
  * In dtrtri, undefined reference to dtrtri

  - SRC_pairhess:
  When using lapack_lapw, one routine is missing:
  * In function MAIN,  dpotri

Best wishes,
Juergen