[Wien] reference

Mohammad R. Rasoulian mrasolian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 18:58:44 CEST 2009

Dear Blaha
in our implementation between Wien2k and wannier90 we have a question .

there are several ways for calculate the Alm(k) and Blm(k) those are the
coefficient of the Apw wave function .

one way is the method of the singh book page 45 and another is the method of
the computational method in solid state physics of  Nemoshkalenko page 202
and other way is in the steffen paper page 28 that there is in wien2k site
.those ways are different!.

which ways do you use in your code?

thank you.

Mohammad Reza Rasoulian
Computational Condensed Matter Research Lab
Physics Department, Isfahan University of Technology, Iran

Tel lab: +98 311 391 3731     Fax Office: +98311 391 3746