[Wien] High Temperature DFT

Duy Le ttduyle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:53:31 CEST 2009

DFT can do everything if we have a reasonable functional for it. If you want
to do hight T, you need to have a functional that can describe hight T. At
this moment, as I know, there is no such functional available. So, not only
Wien2k but also other DFT-based codes CANN'T do no zero total
energy.Correct me if I am wrong.

Duy Le
PhD Student
Department of Physics