[Wien] elastic constants of hexagon

Mehmet Topsakal metokal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 22:59:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

If your system is like graphene or graphane, elastic constants ( C11 and
C12 ) can also be calculated in rectangular unit cell as in
http://arxiv.org/abs/0908.2887 . That paper also explains a method to
calculate in-plane stiffness and Poissons's Ratio.

If you are interested, ? can give you further scripts for those
calculations.