[Wien] "Gap" in the mailing list archive

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Sep 6 18:54:30 CEST 2009

You can find them at

http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/index1.html

(I'm a bit afraid to put this as index.html, since this file will be
automatically updated regularly. I'm not an "mailman"-expert, and I have
ome fear that manual change to the original file will either be
overwritten anyway, or even wore, may lead to problem with the mailinglist)

Juergen Spitaler schrieb:
> In the archives of the wien mailing list (> "digest of previous questions")the months between Oct 2008 and June 2009 are missing, now.Some time ago they where still available. Could they be restored again?
> Jürgen Spitaler
> _______________________________________________Wien mailing listWien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.athttp://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/mailman/listinfo/wien

Peter Blaha
Inst. Materials Chemistry, TU Vienna