[Wien] How is VCOUL calculated?

John Rundgren jru at kth.se
Fri Sep 11 18:25:04 CEST 2009

Dear WIEN2k users,
It seems that w2web has no option for producing case.vcoul, so I consult User's Guide 7.1.3. It says that TOT can be replaced by COUL (line 1) and NR2V by R2V (line 2).

However, w2web generates three files containing the switch TOT, in the following order,
case.in0_st
case.in0
case.in0_std
First question, shall TOT be replaced by COUL everywhere or in special place(s)?

I have found one instance where SCF works after modification, but, unfortunately, an empty case.vcoul results.

The right commands for generating case.vcoul would be infinitely welcome.
Best,
John

John Rundgren
Department of Theoretical Physics, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH),
AlbaNova University Center, SE-10691 Stockholm, Sweden
fax +46 8 5537 8216, voice +46 8 5537 8171,
home page http://www.theophys.kth.se/~jru