[Wien] MAE

bothina hamad both_hamad at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 22:59:52 CEST 2009

Dear users,
              let me make it clear. I want to calculate the MAE of a multilayer system of Fe/W
I did complete spin polarized scf calculations for this system . I took the result of the well converged (of charge and forces)  and  ran initso script ,
for both 001 and 100 directions, but with the same input number of k points , I got diffrent
k-list ( same k mesh), the question is why? and how can I unify this list to calculate the MAE ?

Thanks
Bothina