[Wien] epl: Subscript out of range.

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at UGent.be
Sun Sep 20 07:58:58 CEST 2009

If this calculation was started from scratch, then do not apply in1new
during the say 10 first iterations (= -in1new 10) (that makes no sense
together with an upper limit of 6 iterations as you use, one typically
needs 40 of them).

Also, if this started from scratch, it might be more stable not to apply
-orb yet. First roughly converge without -orb, save, then continue with
-orb.

Stefaan