[Wien] pure Alm coefficient

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Sep 21 10:16:56 CEST 2009

> We are writing an interface code between Wien2k and Wannier90 .
>
>  In our implementation we need to Alm(k) and Blm(k) coefficients that
> are the coefficients of Apw+lo wave function .
>
> We know that those coefficients are written in Case.almblm file.
>
> But are those coefficients multiplied to C (G+k) –that is the
> coefficient of the bloch wave function-?
>
> if the answer is yes how we can extract pure Alm and Blm coefficients .?
The printed Alm(k,i), Blm(k,i) are the Alm for k-point k and eigenvalue
i. They are obtained by summation of Alm(G_n)*C(G_n) over all G_n for
state i.
I think that's all you need.

>  which part of wien2k source and which file do this role-multiplication
> of C(G+k) to Alm and Blm-?

SRC_lapw2/l2main.F

> we know the C(G+k) are written in Case.output1.
With full accuracy, they are in case.vector!!!

Peter Blaha
Inst. Materials Chemistry, TU Vienna
Getreidemarkt 9, A-1060 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43-1-5880115671