[Wien] mixer error

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Sat Sep 26 15:32:22 CEST 2009

It looks like it is lapw2 not mixer. Try compiling with some debug
options so the line number and other information is available.

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 8:25 AM, laurent.baudery
<laurent.baudery at laposte.net> wrote:

> Dear wien2k users,
>
> I recently compiled wien2k under NEC SX8 but when I try to execute the TiC exemple I get an error for mixer :
>
> STOP  LAPW0 END
> STOP  LAPW1 END
>     * 252 Floating-point zero divide PROG=lapw2 ELN=574(4000b9990)
>     * 253 Invalid operation PROG=lapw2 ELN=574(4000b9990)
>     * 253 Invalid operation PROG=lapw2 ELN=575(4000b9a08)
> STOP  LAPW2 END
> STOP  CORE  END
> Invalid null command.
>   *** 169 Illegal FORMAT code UNIT=17 PROG=mixer ELN=574(40002b230)
> stop error
>
> I checked the TiC.clmval and it is ok !
>
> Is there anyone who has encountered this kind of  problem?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help,
> Laurent Baudery

> Laposte.net fête ses 10 ans !
>
> Gratuite, garantie à vie et déjà utilisée par des millions d'internautes...
> vous aussi, pour votre adresse e-mail, choisissez laposte.net.
>
> Laposte.net, bien + qu'une messagerie

> Laposte.net fête ses 10 ans !
>
> Gratuite, garantie à vie et déjà utilisée par des millions d'internautes...
> vous aussi, pour votre adresse e-mail, choisissez laposte.net.
>
> Laposte.net, bien + qu'une messagerie

Laurence Marks
MSE Rm 2036 Cook Hall
2220 N Campus Drive
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208, USA
Tel: (847) 491-3996 Fax: (847) 491-7820
email: L-marks at northwestern dot edu
Web: www.numis.northwestern.edu
Chair, Commission on Electron Crystallography of IUCR
www.numis.northwestern.edu/
Electron crystallography is the branch of science that uses electron
scattering and imaging to study the structure of matter.