[Wien] Installation problem on RHEL3

Roger E. Rink rrink at ameslab.gov
Tue Sep 29 20:51:09 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

We are trying to install WIEN2K-1430 on a RHEL 3 system with the 11.1
Intel Compiler Suite Professional Edition.  This is the 11.1.056 for C++
and Fortran90.  The included MKL is version 10.2.

What is happening is that Wien2k wants to link to the 64 bit library
which are not present on our 32 bit system.  We cannot static link to
the 32bit library because we do not know which ones are required.  If
anybody has a complete list of the required MKL library's for both 32
and 64 bit installations I would deeply appreciate it.