[Wien] Installation problem on RHEL3

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Wed Sep 30 08:58:55 CEST 2009

If Wien2k wants to link to the 64 bit version of the MKL then you told site_config to do so.
Check the lines with LDFLAGS and RLIBS, there you should give the path to the 32 bit libraries.
The path where the libraries are starts with -L/wherever/youre/libraries/are followed by the libraries to be linked.

The MKL handbooks tell you in detail the names of the libraries you need see:
"Linking Your Application with Intel® Math Kernel Library"

I do not recomment to use static linking for a 32 bit Version (see Release Notes of youre Intel Fortran Compiler)
otherwise youre next question will be about "segmentation fault" (see various requests in this forum)

Check that the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set correctly to point to the libraries that you like to link.

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University