[Wien] [Wien2k Users] TOLF parameter in case.inM file

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at UGent.be
Tue Apr 13 12:11:57 CEST 2010

You are confusing the convergence of forces to a definite value within
the scf cycle and convergence of forces towards zero within a set of
geometry optimization steps.

Stefaan