[Wien] [Wien2k Users] Changes in Case.inM file: forces/energies not consistent

Ghosh SUDDHASATTWA ssghosh at igcar.gov.in
Thu Apr 15 04:46:33 CEST 2010

My case.inM generated file looks like

PORT 2.00 0.35

0.0 0.0 1.0 1.0

I used the default commandline with fc 1.0

After the force minimization, I got the message "forces/energies may be
inconsistent"

Even after changing the TOLF parameter to 0.50 and changing the commandline
to fc 0.10, I got

the same message.

Can any body tell me as to how we can change the inM file to get a
consistent set of

atomic positions with minimized forces.

I am looking at a system with Zr and an f-element U.

Any suggestions would be of great help.