[Wien] Fe and Ni volume optimization

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 11:31:38 CEST 2010

Dear Swati Madam ,

                                      I have uncommented both the dstart -up
and dstart -dn and also uncommented runsp_lapw line. Thats why it is
calculating for the first structure (-5% of the experimental structure). but
it is not able to calculate the scf for the 2nd structure onwards. I think
it may not able to extrapolate the charge density properly from the earlier
calculation by clmextrapol_lapw or what is exactly happening I don't