[Wien] Fe and Ni volume optimization

swati chaudhury swati at rcais.res.in
Tue Apr 20 17:52:23 CEST 2010

Hi shamik, Take your structure file with default RMT and try volume optimization at 0%. If any problem that means you have some problem in structure file because I did spin-polarised calculation of Fe without any trouble. If it is you send me the structure file. One more thing you have to delete the file x dstart # -c in the script.best wishes.swati