[Wien] install wien2k on netbook

Richard Clements rcle6782 at chem.usyd.edu.au
Wed Apr 21 06:12:22 CEST 2010

Dear Carmen,

I don't understand what you mean when you say that it "doesn't set
WIEN2k". Are you able to successfully compile or is your problem in the
compile stage? If you are having trouble in the compile stage, may I
recommend the following website for details:
http://hi.baidu.com/fengzhenjie/blog/item/a46aa952bd854f0f0df3e322.html

Regards,

Richard